01 General provisions
- 1.1. The company Intermax Capital registered on June 21, 2006, acting legally and being the licensee of the Internet site located on the Internet at: alphaintel (hereinafter - the copyright holder) offers the Internet user (hereinafter - the "User" ) use Intermax Capital and the services located on it (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) under the conditions set forth in this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”), in accordance with Art. 437 of the Civil Code. The Agreement enters into force from the moment the User expresses his consent to its terms in the manner provided for by clause 1.4 of the Agreement.
- 1.2. This Agreement governs solely the terms and conditions of use of the Intermax Capital. The provisions of this Agreement are mandatory for all Users who have registered through the Intermax Capital, or have begun to use any of the Services. The Company offers the User, under the terms of the Agreement, to use the opportunities, services and services available on alphaintelect (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”). Services for the direct issuance of funds or the receipt of investments: registration, payment, return, withdrawal or restructuring are carried out by third parties authorized for such actions - partners of the Company and not under this Agreement.
- 1.4. From the moment the User opens any page of any Intermax Capital section from any technical device in the Internet browser, including any Intermax Capital mobile application, as well as starting to use any Service, the User agrees to the terms Agreements in full, without any reservations and exceptions. The actions of the User are recognized as legally significant and certified by the electronic digital signature of the User in the event that they are performed after the procedure of authorization of the User I am in my account on Intermax Capital using my personal login and password obtained during the initial registration on alphaintelect.
The use of the Site’s services after the User completes an authorization procedure consisting in entering his personal login and password is recognized as performing actions in the User’s personal account in accordance with the terms of the AGENT AGREEMENT (OPERTA) to perform Intermax Capital on its behalf on behalf of the investor on orders issued Intermax Capital service. In case of disagreement of the User with any of the provisions of the Agreement, the User is not entitled to use Intermax Capital and must refrain from using it. If the Company has made any changes to the Agreement in the manner provided for in clause 1.3. Agreements with which the User does not agree, he must stop using the Intermax Capital.
02 User registration. User Account
- 2.1. In order to receive services on Intermax Capital, registration of the User is not necessary. At the same time, the personal account is registered to the email address of the User when making an investment (hereinafter referred to as "Orders") on the Intermax Capital. In order to register the personal account, the User must click on the link in the upper right corner of any page Intermax Capital section and enter the email and password (twice). After registration, the User will receive a letter to his email address. By registering on the site, INTERMAX.CAPITAL. The user confirms that he is over 18 years old.
- 2.2. The user chooses his own password to access his personal account. The company has the right to set requirements for the password (length, valid characters, etc.). At the same time, the Company does not in any way verify the information provided by the User, hereinafter referred to as “credentials”, is not liable to any third parties for the accuracy and reliability of credentials.
- 2.3. The personal account is a separate section on the Intermax Capital, where information about orders placed by the User is stored. Information about orders is available only to the registered user. Personal account is created to assist the User in managing orders.
- 2.4. To get to the personal account, the User must click on the “Login” link in the upper right corner of any page / section Intermax Capital and enter his email (used when making orders) and password. If the User does not remember the password to enter his personal account, you must click on the link "Forgot your password?" And act in accordance with further instructions.
- 2.5. By placing accounting and other data and information, and joining the Agreement, the User expresses his consent to the Company to process accounting and other data, to reflect them in the User’s profile. The User agrees to transfer to third parties accounting and other data, including for the purposes of processing, to ensure the functioning of Intermax Capital, Services, the implementation of partner and other programs and Services of the Company.
- 2.6. The purpose of processing User's credentials is to provide the latter with the possibility of using the Services and granting rights to use additional functional (software) Intermax Capital, conducting advertising campaigns, conducting statistical research and analyzing the obtained statistical data, and performing other actions described in the Agreement. The processing of user credentials is carried out in time from the date of registration of the User and until the deletion of his account.
- 2.7. The User agrees that the Company in the process of processing the credentials has the right to perform the following actions with the credentials: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, use, destruction and other necessary for the execution of the Agreement. After registering an account with Intermax Capital, the Company has the right to fill the User’s account with content, including adding information about the User’s orders, posting advertising information and other information. At the same time, the User undertakes not to post e-mail addresses and other personal information of other users or any third parties on the Intermax Capital Services without their personal consent to such actions.
- 2.8. The user is personally responsible for the safety and security of your password and information data.
- 2.9. The Company is not responsible and does not guarantee the security of the User’s data in the following cases: the User’s transfer to a third party (intentionally or through negligence) of a password; third-party access to the User’s electronic mailbox using software tools that allow for the selection and / or decoding of a password; third-party access to the User’s e-mail inbox by simply selecting a password; the User’s failure to comply with the recommendations specified in this Agreement or the Service interface.
- 2.10. User's personal information contained in the user's personal account is stored and processed by the Company in accordance with the terms of the Company's Policy regarding the processing of personal data.
- 2.11. The User is solely responsible for the security (resistance to guessing) of the means chosen by him to access the account, and also independently ensures their confidentiality. The User is solely responsible for all actions (as well as their consequences) within or using the Services under the account of the User, including cases of voluntary transfer User of data for access to the user's personal account to third parties on any conditions (including under contracts or agreements). In this case, all actions within or with the use of the Services under the account of the User are considered to be made by the User, except for the cases when the User, in the manner provided for by clause 2.12.1. Agreements, notified the Company of unauthorized access to the Services using the User’s account and / or any violation (suspicion of violation) of the confidentiality of its account access (password).
- 2.12. User undertakes to:
- 2.12.1. Immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized User use of his password or account, or any other breach of security;
- 2.12.2. To exit from your account (complete each session on the button "Exit") after you finish working with your account. The Company is not responsible for any data loss or damage that may occur due to non-compliance with the recommendations set out in section 2 of this Agreement.
- 2.13. User's password can be restored only in case of accurate, correct and complete indication of information specified during registration of the account. If the User has neglected accurate, correct and complete indication of the registration information, the Intermax Capital support service will not be able to recover the password upon request. The company recommends saving the password and filling in the registration form of the Services accurately, correctly and completely.
- 2.14. The user has the right at any time to delete his account with Intermax Capital.
03 General Terms of Service Use
- 3.1. Intermax Capital was created in order to carry out intermediary (agent) activities with the assistance of Investors in their investment activities with the aim of generating income. Intermax Capital provides access to the Services that are available through a personal computer and mobile devices, both currently existing and those that will be developed in the future.
- 3.2. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Services may contain advertising, and that the presence of this advertising is a necessary condition for using the Services. The user also understands and agrees that the Services may contain messages, such as automatic notifications and newsletters.
- 3.3. The Company does not assume any responsibility for the settings of the User, and is not responsible for the compliance of the Service with the objectives of the User. All issues of granting access rights to the Internet, purchases and adjustments for this relevant equipment and software products are resolved by the User independently and are not subject to this Agreement.
- 3.4. The User agrees that the Company may collect anonymous statistical data on the Users of the Services.
- 3.5. The Company has the right to send its Users informational messages relating to the Services.
- 3.6. The Company has the right to establish any additional requirements and restrictions in relation to registration on the Intermax Capital and use of the Services.
- 3.7. In order to use Intermax Capital as a set of computer programs, the Company provides the User (licensee) on the terms of a simple (non-exclusive) gratuitous license the right to use free functional (software) features of Intermax Capital
- 4.1. The user is solely responsible to third parties for their actions related to the use of alphaintelect, including if such actions lead to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the law when using the Services.
- 4.2. When using the Services, the User may not:
- 4.2.1. to impersonate another person or a representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including Intermax Capital employees, as well as to use any other forms and methods of illegal representation of others on the network, and also to mislead the Company regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- 4.2.2. send, transmit, or in any other way post and / or distribute the content of the Intermax Capital, in the absence of rights to such actions under the law;
- 4.2.3. disrupt the normal operation of Intermax Capital and Services;
- 4.2.4. to promote actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement;
- 4.2.5. otherwise violate the law, including the norms of international law.
- 4.3. The User, using the functionality of the Services, agrees that the User's information can be transmitted and transmitted, as necessary, to the Company's partners solely for the purpose of ensuring the provision of the Services ordered by the User, and only to the extent necessary for the proper provision of these Services.
05 Termination of User Account
- 5.1. The User agrees that the Company reserves the right to terminate the User’s account on the Intermax Capital at any time without prior notice to the User.
- 5.2. The termination of the account may be made due to the following reasons: a) a violation of the provisions of this Agreement, as well as additions to it, which are an integral part thereof; b) upon the relevant request of the authorities, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation; c) in case the User disseminates unconfirmed negative information about the Company; d) due to unforeseen technical problems or security circumstances, etc.
- 5.3. The Company has the right to delete the user account on Intermax Capital and / or suspend, restrict or terminate access to any of the Services if the Company finds in the User’s actions signs of violation of the terms of this Agreement without explaining the reasons for such actions.
06 Exclusive rights to the content of the Services and content
- 6.1. The User agrees not to reproduce, copy, repeat, sell or resell, and not to use for any commercial purposes and not to be made public, not to distribute the program Intermax Capital, in whole or in any part of the Services Intermax Capital ( including the content available to the User through the Services), or access to them, unless the User has previously obtained such permission from the Company.
- 6.2. All objects accessible through the Services and Intermax Capital, including design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, video, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects (hereinafter referred to as the Content of the Services), as well as any content posted on the Services and Intermax Capital are subject to the exclusive rights of the Rights Holder, and other copyright holders.
- 6.3. The use of content, as well as any other elements of the Services and the Intermax Capital is possible only within the framework of the functionality offered by this or that Service. No content elements of the Services and Intermax Capital, as well as any content hosted in the Services and Intermax Capital, can not be used otherwise without prior permission of the copyright holder. By use are meant, including: reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis, displaying in a frame, etc. The exception is cases that are directly US laws. The use by the User of the content elements of the Services, as well as any content for personal non-commercial use, is allowed provided that all copyright, related rights, trademarks, other authorship notices are preserved, the name (or pseudonym) of the author / title holder is unchanged, keeping the corresponding object intact. The exception is made by the cases directly provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation
07 Websites and content of third parties
- 7.1. Services may contain links to other sites on the Internet (third party sites). The specified third parties and their content are not checked by the Company for compliance with certain requirements (accuracy, completeness, legality, etc.). The company does not is responsible for any information, materials posted on third-party sites to which the User accesses using the Services, including for any opinions or statements expressed on third-party sites, advertising, etc., as well as for accessibility such sites or content and consequences of their use by the User.
- 7.2. A link (in any form) to any site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature, posted on Intermax Capital, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by Intermax Capital.
- 7.3. Any information posted on Intermax Capital, meets the standards of the fourth part of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation art. 1253.1
08 Advertising on Intermax Capital Services
- 8.1. The company is responsible for advertising placed on the Services within the limits established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 8.2. The user agrees that the Company does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations for the actions of third parties in connection with advertising, which can be placed on the Intermax Capital.
09 Breaks in Intermax Capital
- 9.1. The company has the right to perform preventive work in the Services with a temporary suspension of the Services.
- 9.2. In the event of force majeure, as well as accidents or failures in software and hardware complexes of third parties cooperating with the Company, or actions of third parties aimed at stopping or terminating the operation of all or part of the Services, it is possible to suspend the work of the Services without prior notice to Users and without responsibility of the Company to the Users.
10 Feedback and Claims Processing
- 10.1. A user who believes that his rights and interests have been violated due to the actions of the Company may send a corresponding request. The Customer Support Service handles requests in accordance with the general procedure for processing incoming requests. can send via chat jivosite on any page of the website Intermax Capital or email [email protected]
The User and the Company agree that all possible disputes over the Agreement will be resolved in accordance with the rules of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 10.2. All disputes of the parties under this Agreement are subject to resolution by correspondence and negotiations using the mandatory pre-trial (claim) procedure. If it is impossible to reach agreement between the parties by negotiation within 60 (sixty) calendar days from the moment the other party received a written claim, the dispute should be submitted by any interested party to the court at the location of the Company (with the exception of jurisdiction of any other courts).
- 10.3. The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid, or not subject to compulsory execution, does not entail the invalidity or impracticability of other provisions of the Agreement.
11 Amendments and supplements to the Agreement
- 11.1. This Agreement may be amended by the Company without any prior notice. Any changes to the Agreement, made by the Company unilaterally, come into force from the day following the day of publication of such changes on the Intermax Capital on the pages of the corresponding Service. User agrees to independently check the Agreement for changes. Failure by the User to perform familiarization actions cannot serve as a basis for the User’s failure to fulfill his obligations and the User’s failure to comply with the restrictions established by this Agreement.
- 11.2. In the case of the adoption of regulatory acts by the authorities of the Russian Federation, affecting in whole or in part the functioning of Intermax Capital and Services, the Company also reserves the right making any changes in the functioning of the Services and Intermax Capital, aimed at bringing the Company's activities in line with the new standards.
- 11.3. The User has the right to refuse to accept changes and additions to the Agreement and / or individual Services, which means the User’s refusal to use the Intermax Capital and / or individual Services and all rights granted to him earlier.
12 ResponsibilityUser understands and agrees that:
- 12.1. The Company does not guarantee that the Services will meet the requirements of the User; will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results that can be obtained by the User will be accurate and reliable; the quality of any product, information and other information obtained using the Services will meet the expectations of the User, and that all errors in the programs will be corrected. The Software of the Services, computer programs with respect to any Services providing the operation of the Services, is licensed to Users on the basis of the provision of a non-exclusive license, AS AS ("AS IS"), without guarantees of efficiency and technical support.
- 12.2. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Services and Intermax Capital; due to unauthorized access to User’s communications; due to fraudulent third party activity.
- 12.3. It is necessary to consciously understand that the activity in the field of bankruptcy bidding can bear risks, and despite this, the carefully worked out scheme of the platform’s operation in automatic mode is based on the presence of large credit histories, possible situations in which losses of companies can be recorded, and hence its investors.
It must be remembered that the decision to attract investment, as well as the commission of any necessary actions All that is associated with investment activities.
All that is needed is to force the client to abandon operations with the Company, and he simply needs to help him understand the risks associated with the operations, determine their feasibility, assess his goals and financial capabilities, and answer questions. to the question of choosing an investment strategy.
- 13.1. The company may use User identification technologies, including using cookies. Cookies The Company uses for marketing purposes to study the preferences of Users, in order to register visits by Intermax Capital Users, to memorize the pages and links that users follow. The Company uses this information to ensure that the Intermax Capital and the ads displayed on the Intermax Capital as closely as possible correspond to the interests of the Users. The company may also transfer this information to third parties for these purposes. At the same time, such identification is not personalized and generalized, the Company tracks the actions of individual Users. The specified information may be provided to authorized state bodies in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 13.2. Within the limits of the functioning of the Services and Intermax Capital, the secrecy of messages is maintained and the confidentiality of information about Users is maintained, with the exception of cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation and clause 13.1 of this Agreement.
14 Other provisions
- 14.1. This Agreement constitutes a contract between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Intermax Capital Services and supersedes all previous agreements between the User and the Company on the above matters.
- 14.2. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. All possible disputes arising from relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of Russian law. Everywhere in the text of this Agreement, unless otherwise specified, the term “legislation” is understood as the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 14.3. In view of the gratuitousness of the services provided under this Agreement, the rules on consumer protection stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation cannot be applicable to the relationship between the User (Investor and / or Borrower) and the Company.
- 14.4. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment of partnership relations between the User and the Company, relations for joint activities, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
- 14.5. If for one reason or another one or more provisions of this Agreement will be recognized as invalid or unenforceable, it does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
- 14.6. Inaction on the part of the Company in the event of a violation by the User or other users of the provisions of the Agreements does not deprive the Company of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, nor does it mean the Company's abandonment of its rights in the event of subsequent similar or similar violations.
15 Refund and cancellation policy
- 15.1. The client has the right to replenish the trading account.
- 15.2. After clicking the "Payment" button, it is considered that the payment has been processed and it has been irrevocably executed. By clicking the "Payment" button, you agree that you will not be able to withdraw the payment or request its withdrawal. By placing an order on the Website, you acknowledge and indicate that you are not violating the laws of any state. Additionally, by accepting the provisions of these Rules (and / or the Terms and Conditions), you, as the owner of the payment card, confirm that you have the right to use the goods and / or services offered on the Website.
- 15.3. If you want to refuse to use the service for the next purchase of the service and / or goods, you can refuse the service using the Personal Account on the Website. The payment service provider is not responsible for the refusal / inability to process data associated with your payment card, or for the refusal associated with not receiving permission from the issuing bank to make a payment using your payment card. A payment service provider is not responsible for the quality, volume, price of any service and / or goods offered to you or purchased by you on the Website using your payment card.
- 15.4. You acknowledge and agree that your account is not a bank account, and therefore no guarantees apply to it.
- 15.5. The actual moment of payment for services is considered the moment when all relevant funds are credited to the account of the Company.
- 15.6. The Company is not responsible for the result of trading operations on the Client's account in case of delays in crediting funds to the account. The Client independently takes all risks of material losses arising as a result of possible delays in crediting funds to the Client’s trading account.
- 15.7. The Company has the right to cancel the crediting or withdrawal of the Client’s funds from the account if the funds are transferred to the Client’s trading account by a third party or withdrawn by the Client to a third party. In this case, the credited funds are transferred back to the account from which they were sent. In this case, all comissions are charged from the Client.
- 15.8. If funds are not credited to the trading account in the currency of the trading account, such funds are credited to the trading account at the internal exchange rate of the Company, adopted at the exchange rate of the Bank servicing the Company on the date the funds are credited.
- 15.9. When processing an application for withdrawal of funds, the Company uses the internal exchange rates of the Company adopted at the exchange rate of the Bank servicing the Company on the date of withdrawal of funds.
- 15.10. If the replenishment of the trading account cannot be carried out automatically, the corresponding application is executed within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the notification of the client about the replenishment of the trading account.
- 15.11. If the Client replenishes his trading account by money transfer directly to the bank details of the Company, he is obliged to apply to the company support with an application for crediting funds.
- 15.12. The client can withdraw funds to any payment systems listed in the "Withdrawal" section.
- 15.13. When withdrawing funds from the trading account, the Client bears all expenses for the transfer of funds. Withdrawal dates in accordance with the requirements of Visa and MasterCard, as well as the term depends on the correspondent banks.
- 15.14. Funds can be withdrawn to any payment system specified in the "WITHDRAWAL" section.
- 15.15. The client is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information specified in the application for withdrawal of funds.
- 15.16. The Company has the right to refuse to withdraw funds to the Client if the Client uses the same payment system to replenish and withdraw funds from a trading account, but with different bank details.
- 15.17. The withdrawal of funds from the Client’s account is carried out within 24 hours from the date of confirmation of the corresponding application for withdrawal of funds.
- 15.18. The Company reserves the right to deduct from the account the amount paid to the Client in the form of compensation if the account has insufficient trading volume or the account is used to transfer funds from one payment system to another.
- 15.19. If the payment system does not work for some time, the Company has the right to postpone the date of withdrawal of funds to the moment when the payment system resumes operation.
- 15.20. The Company has the right to charge an additional fee from the Client if the Client uses different payment systems for crediting and withdrawing funds. The amount of commission charged from the Client is calculated based on the costs incurred by the Company when fulfilling the Client’s request for withdrawal of funds.
- 15.21. The Company undertakes to take all reasonable measures aimed at preventing illegal financial transactions and money laundering using the resources of the Company.
- 15.22. In the case of suspicious or fraudulent cash deposits, including the use of stolen credit cards and / or any other fraudulent activity (including any refunds or cancellations), the Company reserves the right to block your account, cancel any payments made. We have the right to inform the relevant authorities and / or organizations (including credit information agencies) of any payment fraud or other illegal activities. The company is not responsible for any unauthorized use of credit cards, regardless of whether or not credit card theft has been reported.